– A review of Stern Follies: A Lad in B-School (spoiler alert, it was a HIT).
– We discuss pertinent topics, such as ‘Who is going to take over the SternMBAMemes Instagram account after MBA2 Morgan Salvan graduates?’
– I asked our graduating editorial board members to give me one last article to leave as their legacies. In a profound answer to that call, VP of Tech Mattia Janigro writes an MBA’s guide to Taylor Swift’s entire discography.
– We are serious at The Oppy. Sometimes. Langone Managing Editor Dave Kalan writes about the Republican scrutiny of Liz Cheney over her refusal to support Donald Trump.
– I explain the implications of vaccine hesitancy for herd immunity.
– We interview 2021 NYC Mayoral Candidate and Stern alumnus Art Chang in The Graduate.
– This month’s Stern Faculty Spotlight is winner of Poets & Quants’ Best 40-Under-40 Professors, Dr. Michael Dickstein.
– After meeting with several editors-in-chief from MBA newspapers across the country, The Oppy formed a coalition with a small but hopefully growing group of top graduate business schools. This month, we bring you an interview with the editor-in-chief of HBS’ newspaper, the Harbus. Fun fact, It’s the only MBA newspaper still running that’s older than The Oppy.
– This month’s Stern Somebody is actually somebodies. We feature married duo, MBA2s, and founders of Circle, Claire Park and Kidae Hong.
– Dear Oppy continues to answer real questions with terrible advice.
– The Oppy and Stern Chats will be partnering this fall. Read MBA1 Managing Editor Stacy Chen’s interview with Jennifer Evensen, the new President of Stern Chats for the upcoming year.
To our graduating Sternies, thank you for the positive impact you have made on our community. A special thank you to the graduating members of our editorial team: Conor Clark, Mattia Janigro, and Sanjna Shukla. They were instrumental in restarting The Oppy and will be sorely missed!
Until the fall…