Serve as a Trip Leader on a undergraduate student trip for the International Studies Program (ISP) in Copenhagen, Lima or Hong Kong from March 17-23, 2019.
Compensation: $3,600 TF for the Spring 2019 semester plus travel stipend
- Attend classes and get to know the students in the class
- Help with course development and administration
- Grade exams and assignments
- Attend pre-trip training and information sessions (dates will be provided in advance)
- Liaise with companies in-country (on which students will be preparing a strategy presentation)
- Guide students on their strategy projects to prepare for a school-wide competition
- Travel to Copenhagen, Lima or Hong Kong with 200 students and other team leaders
Due to the unique travel component of this course, it is important that ISP TFs possess leadership skills and demonstrate maturity and responsibility. TFs are vital members of our Trip Leader teams and we need to be able to depend on them in order to ensure the trips run smoothly and safely.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to the ISP team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are interested in being a TF for a specific location. If you do not have a preference, please also indicate that as well.